Wednesday, September 21, 2011

reese turns 3!

IMG_9499
IMG_9498IMG_9504IMG_9505
IMG_9506
IMG_9515IMG_9516
IMG_9488IMG_9525IMG_9489
IMG_9487IMG_9530IMG_9512
IMG_9541
there’s red eye in about every picture, the lighting is horrible and my camera sucks. 
and these are still my favorite pictures.
I love more than anything when my family gets together.  especially for a birthday!
stace’s cake was divine and the company was hilarious.
reese…….I know in my heart we’ll have a connection till the day I die.
I love you and treasure you so much! thanks stace for inviting us and making it happen!

p.s. a lot of people wearing blue that night. they all called each other before hand.

4 comments:

the murdocks said...

I was so excited to see these! Thank you for being the photographer, you got some great ones. That first one of Reese.......I LOVE it!! Reese is getting pissed at me right now because I am not on the page where the pictures are. She keeps saying in the meanest voice "a wissa and bad"

Allie said...

This is titled 'reese turns 2!'
Isn't she 3?

Looks fun!

melissa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH, i think i was going low when i wrote that. allie, thank goodness for people that actually care. i'm humiliated beyond words.

Maren said...

As you should be humiliated!! Aren't you her fav auntie and you don't even know how old she is? jk. Super cute pics!