Thursday, September 15, 2011

as of lately.

 last night i went for a walk to fill up some water jugs at the well. i was a little nervous at first walking by myself so late, and then i got to walking and everyone one was out.  people were walking, talking, biking and of course smoking. the weather was perfect and it seemed so calm in the streets. you could see all the lights from the city and it seemed like everyone was saying "hi" as i walked by.  i loved it so much.  and i also loved seeing those hammocks in someones front yard. i love living in the city.


 we've been doing some redecorating over at our place. kinda feels like a new little apartment over here.
it's been fun for me, i'm not gonna lie.


we discovered that when you put bre cheese, prosciutto, and arugala together, it makes a fantastic little meal. try it sometime.  


 poor brad, this is all he's been doing lately now that school has started. one night he studied from 1 in the afternoon to midnight. i can't fathom.  it literally makes me sick thinking of having to do that.


 i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw ben & jerry's new flavour!!!!! i cannot imagine what it tastes like! it gave me and brad a good laugh.


this picture is merely trying out new features to the camera. i thought it looked kinda cool. and i like when brad kisses my eye when i don't have makeup on. cheesy.


and i just love this last picture. no reason for it.

4 comments:

Maren said...

The room decorating is inspiring me to change everything in my house. Who am I kidding? I've wanted to do that for a long time now. Haha! The question is where to start!? Thanks for the update.

Greg and Ky said...

Melissa, I love looking at your posts. You are amazing at keeping up on them! What is brad Studying in school? That sounds awful to do that much homework. Greg is still in school too... I swear it feels like he will always be in school, ha ha! Keep up your posting, you look like you're always having so much fun :)

Kris and Corissa said...

your bedroom is darling! i love love it! you are such a good writer and i love reading your blog.

Leslie said...

cutest bedroom ever! please send all your decorating ideas my way! and i refuse to make a dinner where i can only pronounce 1 of the 3 ingredients...and i love your pictures in this post!