Thursday, May 5, 2011

a gourmet dinner.


we have a friend named caitlyn hall.  she has a hidden secret that she tells no one about.
we found out what it is. 
she has the talent of cooking like professional cuisine chef. 
i'm not exaggerating in the slightest.  never before in my life have i tasted such gourment food.
now, i've met a lot of good cooks in my day (my sister,  my mom in law, a lot of my friends) but none of them, please no offense, have made such food that could actually compare to a 5 star restaurant.
the steak was unreal.  i'm sure me and brad sounded exactly like this when we were at their dinner table. 
but we couldn't help it. the food had so much flavor, and flavor's we've never tasted before. honest.
we were blown away by her talent.

she has a gift that needs to go public.  so here i am singing her praises. 
 from the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much caitlyn for giving us such a rare blessing as to let us eat your delicious 5 star hidden talent food.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

My mouth is watering! I want it all! But that cake....um I think I need that NOW!

Maren said...

That looks awesome! Can I come next time? ;)

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Oh man, cooking like that sure is a gift! How awesome of her to be willing to cook for you guys. Cooking for other people always makes me nervous and leaves me feeling so stressed out so I tip my hat to this wonder woman cook!

PS. I loved the hair pic from your last post. hahahaha bed head is the best! I fully expect to see bed head pics of your children down the road.

sarjuh said...

i want that

the murdocks said...

Hahahaha! Now, I want to watch what about bob! The food looks DE-LIC-ious.

Kenna said...

Bravo Caitlin!!! Very jealous at the moment.
She cooked dinner for us when Macey was born and it was the absolute best meal ever, well besides the pasta you brought us, that was wonderful!