Monday, June 22, 2009

fathers tribute

what can i say other than, i've lucked out big time. i love these 2 men more than words can explain. both are incredible, genuine guys that have taught me to be a better person through how they live there lives. both perfect examples of what it means to be a wonderful dad. once again, can't help but feel like the luckiest girl.
i love you both with all my heart.
and just a little shout out to my birth pops-you might just be the funniest, most humble, funniest guy i've ever met. thank you so much for all the late night chats, welcoming hugs and kisses, gospel conversations and unconditional love throughout my life. i couldn't have asked for a better upbringing from you and mom. thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for giving me such a wonderful life!