Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Beautiful Moab

took a quick family getaway to moab for the weekend with the brothers and the parents. i'm literally flabbergasted that this was the first time i went down. it was beautiful! it rained quite a bit, so i can't even imagine how fun it would have been without the rain. thanks ma and pa for the awesome time-it was a fantastic getaway!




(we hiked up to the very top of this mountain and it was thundering/lightning/raining so hard the entire time. when we got to the very top my hair started raising-so instead of sprinting down the mountain before i got struck, we thought it best to, of course not only sit and laugh at my hair which i'm sure meant the electricity was about to strike my head at any moment, but to hike up some more so all of our hair could raise. and yes, i'm fully aware at how large my forehead is.)


5 comments:

the fellers said...

oh my gosh Meliss...I LOVE you guys, seirously, LOVE YOU! How many more days till the first?

AndersenFamily said...

Isn't Moab amazing! We for sure need to go back down with you guys. I am waiting for our camp out!

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

I love the pictures Meliss! I have never been to Moab but it looks like fun. Cooper & Dyllan are going to be playing baseball on the same team this summer. You are going to have to come watch how hysterical toddler sports are. And Oh yes, Justin is coaching them. It will be awesome!

Jennie n Jeff said...

You are truly a forehead sister... welcome to the club

Peacocks said...

Oh Mel you crack me up, I love the spikes in the hair. I was laughing at what you wrote! Moab does seem beautiful. So fun! Hope all is well!:)