Sunday, May 31, 2009

another birthday. another brunette






it's funny, the more i blog, the more i want to blog, the less i blog, the more it becomes a dad gum chore. so as of right now, i'm on the blogging kick-and just can't get enough of it. so....ladies and gents, here's another post for ya.

this weekend was brad's cute neice's birthday. bree turned 4 and had more gifts than i've gotten on all my christmas's put together. i guess those are some of the benefits of being the oldest. it was fun, but i can honestly say, the adults had more fun with her toys than she actually did. i'm sure she loves them, but man, we sure couldn't get enough.

and last but not least, me and brad were going over our moneys and decided the "high-lighting" of the hair was just way too much money for us to throw out. so....i had to go with the natural color (even though she did it a little darker than what i asked) and had to put an end to the high-lighting days, which i used more for an excuse just to get my hair washed. so here is a picture of the change.

oh, and that random picture i threw in there of my dad and rob.....just had to take a picture of the glorious goodness from lether-butt's. (also known as letherby's)

can't help but come to the conclusion once again, that life is dang good.

10 comments:

the fellers said...

ok...your hair is GORGEOUS! Look at you you HOT MOMMA! And in that pic of your dad and Rob...I had to laugh at the kid in the background, he is so distraught...it is funny!

Allie said...

a-freaking-dorable. Like Always. Oh, and I pray earnestly that you stay on this blogging kick because I love you!

Jennie B. said...

You hair looks so great! I love the color. Way to sacrafice for the fam. Keep blogging! Your posts crack me up! You are awesome, Melissa!

Jessie said...

I don't think I could love your hair more! That's seriously the best thing about having dark hair. You only have to do it once in awhile. It's ludicrous they can charge as much as they do for highlights.

tracie said...

I feel the exact same way about blogging as you. And your hair is so cute. Love it. Just be glad your not going gray yet and have no choice but to dye it. It sucks.

The Thueson's said...

Your hair is dang cute! You can totally pull off both!

Greg and Ky said...

YOu look good with blond and brown! Your lucky, not many people can do both!

Ashley said...

Seriously, when I scrolled down and saw that first picture, I longed to be there... ahh, how I miss my Utah family (and the consequential food). Please come visit me. Your hair is beautiful.

Dan and Nicole said...

Like I said Sunday your hair is so cute!! And the rest of these comments prove that.

the murdocks said...

LOVE your hair!!!!!!! Alright, now I want to copy you again. Frick, how come you look so good with blond and brown?!?? Can't wait to see it. Speaking of, I miss your bum like crazy. Hope you are having the time of your life down in cali...wish we could be there togetha...eating at b.j.s...riding our cruisers...aaahhh...