Sunday, February 3, 2008

a simple update

I figured it had been long enough since the last time I updated, so here is just a simple update of what has happened since good old New Years.
On the 16th we celebrated my Birthday by going to a couple's massage at the Sanctuary Spa. Holy crap, for any of you who haven't ever received a massage, highly recommend it!! It was incredble! So after we went out to eat and just came home and relaxed, we still were feeling lazy from the massage.

So later that weekend Me, Brad, Kelly and Candace went down to Park City for the Sundance Film Festival. We drove through Main Street once and decided that was enough-the streets were a little too crowded for us to try to spy on any celebs. So we did something pretty random but it was way cool. We went to Midway and decided to take a look at the Crater at the Homestead. I know, random, but for any of you who haven't been, it really is incredible! We wanted to swim but decided against it. But it was fun to even check out. We got a picture, but of course there was so much steam that you can't even see anything. So, sorry about the crappy picture!




This past weekend was fun hanging out with all of Brads friends from high school and there spouses/girlfriends. They are all such cute couples, and its always fun to see everyone get the update on everyones lives. We played some games at Aaron and Shireena's new apartment with Todd and his girl Britny, Tim and his girl Rachell, and Mike and Aubrey. We played the game Battle of the Sexes, and I promise it was thee most hardest game-all of us didn't have a clue to any of the answers. It was pretty funny watching everyone and how frustrated we all got from trying to answer all the questions. Also, last weekend all of the girls went out to lunch again, Me, Cherelle, Kristin, Racquel and Chelsey. It really does get better and better to hang out with those girls. I miss being able to see them more often but its such a fun time when we all get together and just talk old times!
Well, nothing too exciting, but I thought I would spare you guys to have to see the Christmas update one more time! Hope you guys are all enjoying the new year and hopefully something really exciting comes up that I can blog about:).

13 comments:

Ryan and Tori said...

Well, aren't you guys just party animals. Now that we live in Bear we have not had many visitors and it can get lonely. But I'm glad you're close with friends that you can always hang out with. Looks like a lot of fun!

chelsey said...

Love the new Post! The pic of you and Brad looks so good! Thats so fun you still get to hang out with the sojo crowd! I really don't think I've seen any of those people since high school!

Anonymous said...

YAY! A new post...I LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

Ok first of all, so you don't get creeped out...this is Carrie (from Cardston, the one who dated Jarom and hung out with Fraser and who also loves Leslie, the twins and You! ---Do you even remember me? Well I totally check your blog all the time.) Anyways, I just thought it was funny, but I just saw a picture of my friend Rachell on your post. She's actually my bestfriend Lindsay's sister-in-law. Ok so that was the longest comment about randomness, but ohwell. Take care Melissa!

Elizabeth said...

I just love hearing about the things you guys are up to!! And, that last comment had me peeing my pants, I felt like I was on a teeny bopper show or something, I couldn't keep up. Glad you guys are doing well!!!

melissa said...

CARRIE!! What the...of course i remember you!!! I promise me and Rachell have talked about ya a couple of times, we thought it was cool that we both new you!! But what the heck have you been up to?? Please get a blog so I can spy on your life and see all the fun things you guys are up to!!

the murdocks said...

Oh Meliss...I'm so happy you are able to see your friends from school..how fun! And I also loved that you referred to all of Brad's friends' girlfriends as their "girls"....straight out of Grease or something. HAHAHAHHA. I have good news about us moving...maybe I'll post in on my lifeless blog...something to post. I have been a terrible blogger. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update, FINALLY. :) Except, that was a hideous picture of me. And why isn't Tim smiling? Oh well.

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH Mel... I always love when you have a new post! I loved all the pictures, even the one you posted that you can't see! I also love that you hang out with Mike and Abbi!

Teandra said...

Battle of the sexes is hard. I swear you need a professional cook and model on your team to just win a question. Us normal folks don't do stuff like that!

Sara Stevenson said...

Hello! I'm so glad you have a blog:) It made my day.

chelsey said...

Hey! I'm not going to be able to come down to Salt Lake but if you go to the Sadie thing you'll have to let me know how it was! We'll have to go to the next one together!

Ryan and Tori said...

You've been Tagged!