Sunday, February 24, 2008

~Friends and Family~plus all the extra's

There is definitely a lot to blog about, obviously you guys can see it has been quite awhile:). This past weekend was a BLAST!! We FINALLY got out in that snow and put it to some good use! Kristin, Taylor, me, Brad, Cherelle, and Ryan all went sledding up at Doughnut Falls. It was honestly so much fun, I highly recommend it to anyone that is debating on going sledding! It's always so fun to get with these friends, I seriously just laugh so hard when we are all together-they are some definite keepers:). Then afterwords we went to eat at Fudruckers and of course reminisced while all of our husbands just sat there feeling awkward, jokes I hope they had a good time too, even thoug it can get annoying hearing all of our past high school stories. But overall, it was such a great time!
This past Thursday baby Jeff was born-man, I know all babies look the same when they are born, but this little boy was the cutest little thing!! We couldn't help but go and take a look at the newest addition to the family! 2 weeks ago we got together with Tori, Ryan, Dave, McCall, Melissa and Kelly. Of course its always a stinkin blast hanging out with these guys! We went out to eat and then after headed over to Kelly and Melissa's house to heat up some Fondu-delish is all I have to say. I literally couldn't control myself with that little stick and dipping everything in the chocolate, it was so GOOD!!
These next pictures are pretty random, but this past week Brad just had the sudden urge to make some doughnuts! (those of you who know me well, know of course it was like Christmas morning when he threw out that option-doughnuts are my fav!) We had a little party just the 2 of us cookin up some Spudnuts. They turned out so good so of course I just had to Blog about it:). Here are some pics of the "doughnut making" in the process....sorry, I wish I could have given you all the taste, but the pictures are all I can do for you..so enjoy:).











13 comments:

Elizabeth said...

you guys are always having so much fun!! Brad is definately an Elder making spudnuts...you sure are lucky! Ryan has yet to do that.

Ryan and Tori said...

Wow! A post! I can't believe it! Just kidding. But that really does sound so like so much fun! I heard McCall helped deliver your nephew, that is so awesome! Love to hear whats happenin' so don't be afraid to post more!

the fellers said...

those seriously look delicious!!! NUM! I know, you should make some more and bring them to this pregnant lady you know, her name is Vinnie...just a thought...

Allie said...

Those desserts honestly look incredible to me. I am a huge donut fan.

Sara Stevenson said...

Sounds like you had fun getting together with those girls...I might be a little jealous:) It always cracks me up to think of all the weird stuff we did. Why were we obsessed with 'haunted' places?...the dome house, cemetaries, the kkk house, abandoned warehouses....I'm laughing right now just thinking about it all.:)

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Mel! I'm so sad to see those pictures and to know that I was throwing up instead of being with you guys! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun up there, I hope I can see everyone soon! Your donuts looks amazing!

chelsey said...

Im impressed!!! Homemade doughnuts?! You'll have to pass along that recipe. Saturday was a ton of fun! Next time Zach and I will have to go sledding though! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Ruthanne said...

Melissa, I just found your blog thru Danielle's, you look so cute and happy! By the way your dad just fixed my husbands back, he's so awesome!

the murdocks said...

I've never wanted a donut so bad in my life. I love how much fun you have with your friends! And I can't get enough of your formal pictures when you go to see Tori and all those guys. There's always a girl picture with you guys perfectly lined up and then a boys picture. Please keep doing those cause they always make me laugh.

RIndi said...

Melissa! Oh my gosh how are you?! You guys are too cute! Keep in touch and let me know how things are going!

Mel said...

Oh my gosh!! It's amazing who you come across on blogger isn't it?? hey you two! Congrats on getting married! That is so awesome! How is married life? Tell Brad hello for me and Melissa... Don't forget that we're related! It's so good to see you guys!
Melanie (Snow) Tripp

Alli said...

Melissa! I'm so glad you commented me! Your blog is so cute, and your wedding pic is gorgeous! Well I'm glad we can keep in touch now! Hope everything is good for you guys you look great!

Greg and Ky said...

Love your page! I was so excited you left me a comment. Im still trying to figure out all this computer stuff...Im really bad at it! You and Brad are such a cute couple! I need your address for my invitaions... you can send it to my e mail kylene_tait@yahoo.com