Thursday, December 20, 2007

the new job

It's official, I got a new job! Thought some changes needed to be made and school was becoming more and more important, I just hate that it took 3 years for me to figure it out! I got a new job called Rescue Alert, formally owned by the Bangerter family. I'm starting school in January and I'm literally as nervous as heck! I went to one semester of school after I graduated, but it was basically, not only a waist of money, but just a party to me, or I thought thats how it was supposed to be-I just didn't know how to handle all the freedom. So now that I know what I want to do, i'm going back and hopefully it's a little different from the last college experience! Hope your Christmas Season is going great, and yes, I am aware that not one picture has been posted about Christmas from us yet, but there will be pics after:). EVERYONE HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!!

8 comments:

Teandra said...

Cool! where are you going to school? Do you want to be a nurse?

Ryan and Tori said...

Well, I'm happy to see the new post- but I'm afraid your "about me profile" says you still work at First American, better change that up so you don't confuse people :) It was good to see you for 2 seconds the other day. We really need to get togheter. Are you coming to the 24 New Year's party?

SarJuh said...

Way to go, i Cant wait to go back to school! Merry Christmas! Seriously have the best one ever!

Allie said...

Love that you work at a company owned by the Bagerters. What are you going in to for school? DOn't worry, my second semester in college, I took maybe 6 credits and for sure got a .02 GPA. Jokes, not that low, but it may as well had been.

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

NICE! but sad to leave Shonna! What is this company? What will you do there?

Merry Christmas!
Teylor

W. Nielson said...

Melissa, that is so funny that you ran into my blog! I love blog hopping:) I am so glad that you posted a comment...we are doing great and I love being married!...and it looks like married life is fabulous for you too! You both look so great! Well now we can keep updated on what is going on in each others lives:) Good luck with your new job!

Ryan and Tori said...

Melissa-If I have to log on and see your headline "rescue alert" one more time.. I think I might update your blog for you.
J/K

Ryan

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Hey Mel! Are you pulling a "Melissa" on not updating your blog for years again? I want to know how your Christmas and New Years went? Thats good that you saw Clint, too bad his finance wasn't with him, she is quiet the catch! Brock and Jenny are doing good! Just same old! We need to plan to get together again because Cortnee sent me letters for all of you guys so I need to give them to you! Update so I can know whats going on!