Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby Reesies Blessing

Well, most of you already know that my sister Stace had her, cute little baby girls blessing. I just wanted to throw out some pics and say how beautiful it was. Dave did an awesome job and the 1 1/2 hour blessing was enjoyable. Jokes, I just wanted Dave to sound like a spiritual giant there for a min. But seriously, it really was great! I'm so happy for them!So lately our favorite restaurant has been The Garden-whenever we hit up downtown, which by the way I recommend to every soul...to live downtown just once before you die. We are obsessed with this city. Who knew that 20 mins would make a world of a difference. But anyways, we love to go there for our dates. I know what your thinking, The Garden is a little pricey, and the only reason why I wanted to tell you guys that, this is our favorite place, was so you thought me and Brad were millionaires. Well...we are. We really only go there when we feel like pretending we are millionaires. Highly recommend the place though, they have a perfect view and really good overpriced food.
Last note- for any of you who are dying to go to an Aerobics class, I am officially teaching AEROBICS!! WOOOHOOOO! Monday nights and Saturday mornings at 8. Soon to be Thursday nights too after the Holidays. But I'll be honest, I only let woman over 80 come, so I don't feel like my class is in better shape than me. It's been so fun though, I only wish I would have started right out of high school. Come if you feel like dancing around and getting some exercise!! P.s. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

14 comments:

the fellers said...

melissa...you are so cute...I love how you are standing in the picture of you and Reese....SO....let me get this straight...you live down town? You havent been to see us? hmmmmm......

glausers said...

Where do you teach aerobics??I would love a good work out from you!

Ashley said...

Uh! I totally want to come to one of your classes! Where do you teach? Who did you get certified through? I'm kinda sorta in the process of doing that right now.
Too funny!

the murdocks said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHaHahhAHAHAHAHAH

Ryan and Tori said...

No Way! Are you seriously teaching aerobics? That is awesome! And I'm so mad I don't live in Salt Lake 'cause I promise I would be there every Monday and Saturday. I LOVE aerobics and could use it now after having a baby. I seriously miss you Melissa! We need to get together!

Greg and Ky said...

Sounds like fun! Where do you teach at? I would love to come.. I'm sure even the 80 year olds could put me to shame!

the murdocks said...

I laughed for 3 reasons. The comment about Dave, you being millionaires, and only 80 year old women can come to your class. I loved it.

sarjuh said...

aw she is a doll baby baby!~

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

Where do you teach? I would totally go to aerobics!

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

That is so awesome you live downtown. I have to say, I have always been a fan of the city... you live pretty close to me now! At which gym are you teaching aerobics? If it's Gold's, I'm in!

chelsey said...

WOW. Welcome back to the blogging world!!! That is so awesome you teach aerobics! Where do you teach? Did you have to get licensed? Thanks for the tip on dinner too! I wanna go check it out!

John and Erin said...

You're perfect for an aerobics teacher. First of all you've got a great body. Which everyone working out can look at. It might push them a little harder to loose some weight. And second, you're hilarious. And I can just picture you telling hilarious stories the entire time. Just a little entertainment while working out.

Anonymous said...

Melissa!!! ha ha ha of course I know who you are silly!! How they heck are you!? You and Brad look great!! I am so happy to see another high school romance work out! We are in the 2%!!! I will add you to my contact list and start stalking your blog now! ha ha!

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

WHAT UP??? I want to come to your Aerobics class - where do you teach?