Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Good Old Random Update

This might be the most random post so far, but I hate when I get behind, because then I feel like I have to update on every little thing that we did in the past..so we will start with the most random of me and my sis showing off our same hair cuts:). I really do love it because now we feel like we need to call each other and see what we are wearing that day so we match!

This next random photo-So right now we are living with Brad's parental units, and one day I walk upstairs and out of the buck blue sky he's just making a batch of raspberry jam, never in my life would I have thought that day would come-but he looked so dang cute I couldn't resist this picture.

These next pictures were taken while we were up in Logan spending the weekend with our good friends, Todd and Brittany-it was a blast with them!!



So another wedding came up of Brad's good friends. Tim Enger got married to the cutest girl-Rachell. There wedding was in Billings, Montana so me and Brad took a quick road tip up there for there wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and it really was a way fun road trip with just us. His birthday was on that Saturday, so for a little birthday surprise, I called up the hotel we were staying at and asked if they could decorate the room. They did such a dang good job! We walk in and there was a cake, some balloons, this big bowl full of just candy and popcorn for a movie theme. I honest to goodness walked in so happy at the job they did I was like screaming and jumping around, acting 100% like it was my birthday..





So there is the good old Random Update, hope you enjoyed the pics;)

24 comments:

The Forbes said...

I love the new hair cuts. That is so cute to have the hotel decorate for a surprise I bet he loved it. Happy Birthday to Brad!!

Jessie said...

Gosh Mel I was honestly starting to think you had died. :) It's good to see you guys having fun, and happy birthday to Brad!

Mary, Jeremy and Liam said...

Melissa! I miss you so much! I'm glad you and Brad are doing so well. That's it, I have to see you, so I will call you Monday when I get back in town so we can get together! ps - I got a new job!! ;)

the murdocks said...

My favorite has to be Brad making raspberry jam! HAHAHAH...something as a housewife I have yet to experience. Maybe he can teach me now. And I'm ticked that our hair looks nothing alike in that picture cause mine is a mess! All curly and parted from the constant sweat dripping from every inch of my head. We'll miss you!!

Greg and Ky said...

Looks like your having a good summer! Road trips are the best! Your hair is way cute too!

the fellers said...

awwww...fun times. when did you move in with the inlaws? where have i been...oh yeah, Canada....Rachel looked so pretty!

chelsey said...

Love the matchy match haircuts. You guys seriously look like twins. And I'm just so impressed with Brad right now...You have a little Betty Crocker and you didn't even know it! Looks like you guys are up to a lot of fun!!!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

I loved the update! I was glad to see the Logan trip was awesome! Happy Birthday to Brad, what a great idea! Look how creative and cute you are, with your adorable haircut and your jam making husband. I love you guys, we need to plan a date night soon!

Jospeh and Brittany said...

HEY tims wife is so cute where did he meet her?????? and Britt and todd got married right????? i thought they did a while ago. i miss you guys:):)

SarJuh said...

um yeah i really love your hair! way cute!

Jordan said...

I love the phrase "out of the buck blue sky". You write exactly like you talk and I think it's fantastic.

RIndi said...

I love the pictures! Who cares if they're random! It's good to have more updates from you!

Todd and Brittany Heaps said...

Okay what the H word?? There is this whole secret world going on that we didnt even know about! It was some kind of inspired wisdom that had me stumble across your blog and now we've started one! I like the pictures you posted of our little evening together, but.....there seems to be a few missing? Ha! Can you email those to us? todd.heaps@aggiemail.usu.edu Thanks you guys! Keep steamin....

Ashley said...

Melissa..I haven't seen you in decades it seems like! Cute pics!!

Ashley said...

By the way..How did the jam turn out?? That cracks me up!

John and Erin said...

Melerm you look hot! I love the bangs.

Bob & Laurie said...

Melissa! You look so cute! I just started blogging and found yours, Im glad we can keep in touch now!

Jennie B. said...

You are SUCH a beautiful girl, Melissa! Brad is so super lucky!

Unknown said...

hey melissa, you'll have to check out lindsay's blog--we totally stole one of your wedding picture shots. wanted to be just like the elders. but i will have to say, you guys look a lot better doing it than us. :) just thought we'd give it a try.

Trent and Megan said...

Melissa! Tiff convinced us to make a blog, so we did! You guys make a cute couple and you look way happy!

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

Melissa, I came across your blog randomly and just wanted to say! Looks like you two are doing wonderful!!! Congrats! You guys make an adorable couple!

Unknown said...

21 stinkin' comments...wow. I think that is the total for all my blogs ever, combined. But what I was intending on saying was...I want a new blog.

the fellers said...

melissa! ok, I think it is high time you posted something...I have an idea of something, how about pics of that new niece of yours? Someone needs to post pics of her...I know Stacie is recovering, so maybe you could? Or, could someone send an email over? I am dying here! Sure do miss ya, we need to get together!

Original Kos said...

How cute are you two? Your blog is fantastic, Melissa, so happy I ran into it. (: