Monday, April 14, 2008

Forget what I said.....

Sooooo, just want to make it clear that the last post was complete crap. If you don't have to eat healthy, for the love of pete...please don't. Sure I was excited for a week, but now that week is over and eating healthy has become one of the hardest thing I have ever had to do in this lifetime. Just thought I would correct that last post for you all. I'll keep posting recipes on The Diabetic Diet link, but never again will you hear me say that eating healthy is fun and easy...other than that, life is doing great:)

4 comments:

the murdocks said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhA. Alright, I'll put down my carrot and go for my third bowl of fruit loops today.

Jeff and Lisa Elder Blog said...

I love you!! You make me laugh and make my day better whether I read your blog or talk to you. Thanks for making my life better!
Love ya!
Lisa

the fellers said...

I just about peed my pants laughing at this post, you are hilarious Mel, seriously!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

No I loved the posts! I actually had your blog open the other day making dinner! I'm loving it!