Friday, August 10, 2007

We've Been Tagged!!...

4 Jobs I've had...
1. Coldstone Creamery (Worked with Chelsey..greatest highschool job ever!)
2. Sweet Tomatoes-With Racquel and Cherelle, which all 3 of us couldn't wait to get out of there!
3. Bass Shoes
4. First American Title Insurance-Still working there...

4 Movies I can watch over and over...
1. Ever After
2. BeetleJuice
3. Bourne Identity
4. Buttercream Gang..ummm, I wish I was joking

4 Favorite TV Shows...
1. THE OFFICE-Obsessed
2. Seinfield
3. Freinds
4. Entertainment Tonight-what can I say, the celebs are entertaining

4 Places I have lived...
1. South Jordan
2. Canada, Alberta
3. Orange County, Cali
4. Raintree Provo-with all my girls:)

4 Places I have been...
1. Maui, Hawaii
2. Edmonton, Calgary, Hillspring-Canada-best place in the world!
3. New Port, California-I'm here as i'm typing:)
4. Puerto Rico

4 Favorite Foods...
1. Any kind of salad you would find at a LDS junction
2. Mashed Potatoes
3. Bradley's breakfast burrito's
4. Cinnamon Toast Crunch

4 Favorite Websites...
1. blogger.com
2. Big Lots-and also love the store
3. YouTube.com
4. Target.com

4 buddies I'm tagging...
1. Jenny Bowen
2. Mary Pool
3. Liz Elder-she has probably already been tagged!
4. Lisa and Jeff Elder-Now you HAVE to start a blog:)

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'll count my last tag as complete! Thanks for the tag, I can't believe you are in Newport. Soak it all up for me please! Tell Stacy hi, I changed my blog with instructions from her, so I will pass those on to you if you need them. I'm glad you tagged Lisa, they need to get a blog going! Sure miss you guys tons, wish we were closer, glad you have a blog. Okay, I need to finish this novel...enjoy the beach! I'll be in San Fran in a week, counting the days.....

Elizabeth said...

Oh, don't mention that on my blog about going to san fran, it is surprise for my sister...hush hush hush.

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Mel... I literally laughed so hard when I read that your favorite movie was the buttercream gang! I just made Mark watch that with me the other day because I have always loved it too... not quiet the same anymore. I don't know if that is because I was watching it with Mark and I hyped it up to be so awesome! Ha ha... I had to comment on that when I saw it...so thank you! Loved reading your favorites!

Jeff and Lisa Elder Blog said...

We will start a blog as soon as you help me to know what I am doing. I really want to get into it. It is a great way of staying connected. Hope you are having a blast at the beach. It's got to be my second favorite place in the world. My first is with my family all around. Love ya! Mom/Lisa

Jeff and Lisa Elder Blog said...

We will start a blog as soon as you help me to know what I am doing. I really want to get into it. It is a great way of staying connected. Hope you are having a blast at the beach. It's got to be my second favorite place in the world. My first is with my family all around. Love ya! Mom/Lisa

aluvstar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aluvstar said...

Hey hey hey!
I love that you have this website for me to live vicariously thru you!

It sure looks like you guys had a great time!

xoxo,
Kristi

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

What does it mean that I've been tagged? I'm a little confused here...