Monday, July 9, 2007

Our New Life

Well, its about time is all I can say! I never thought we could feel out of the loop when it comes to Blogging! I guess it's an easy way to fill in everything that has been going on in our home/apartment. We got married June 1st, I can't believe it's already been a month. We are living in American Fork right now, Kristin and Taylor Smith (our freinds) let us take up there apartment until they got back from Canada.
We are doing good and loving life. Married life is awesome and we love getting to know each other more and more! For the Fourth we went up to Zermott Resort with my family and it was a blast! We did some swimming and major bike riding with some bikes my parents rented for us. We are heading up to Heber with Brad's family and that should be great with the whole family there, now that I have a blog, i'm sure you will see some pictures after this weekend! Hope to hear from you all soon and hope this can tell you a little bit of what's been going on with the Elder's!! :)

9 comments:

Alan said...

Lovely blog...please get some new photos (you know, like SINCE you've been married!!). This whole blog thing is pretty cool. Must do one for us. Love you two. Thanks for being such a wonderful blessing in our family's lives. Brad, we feel so blessed to have you as a part of it. The whole Elder clan is pretty dang cool, if you ask me!
Dad

Elizabeth said...

Chia Pet

the murdocks said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am ecstatic. Ecstatic. I am thrilled to be able to keep tabs on you even more. I love you guys and miss you like crazy...you don't even know. Take lots of pics!

Elizabeth said...

That first one was Ryan...could you guess it?! YEAH! I am so glad you have a blog, welcome to the blogging world!

Ryan and Tori said...

Melissa! Your blog is SO cute! I'm so glad you got one so Ryan and I aren't the only married couple without a kid who have one :) You are the best and I miss you so much! This will be a great way to keep in touch!

Mary, Jeremy and Liam said...

Welcome to the blogging community!! You guys are so cute. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you!
Mary

the fellers said...

YAHOOOO!! I am so excited that you got a blog. How did you get your picture on the top? SO cute, and I love the name of your blog...so creative! How is married life...ope...you said in your blog. We are having fun in Canada....good to see fam...but hard to be away from Shon. Anyway....good to see you on here...look forward to some pic! Loves!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey! How great is this... now if I am ever wondering what is going on I know where to look! I loved the pictures! I am so excited for you guys! I am looking forward to all the updates!

Jeff and Lisa Elder Blog said...

How awesome are you!! I love that I got on my email and there was a link to your new blog. I love it! You'll have to teach me how to do one so we can be in the loop too. We love you both so very much!
Love, Mom/Lisa